I never received the license email containing my Username and Password/License Key
- After purchasing or activating your ESET product, you did not receive an email containing your Username and Password or License Key
If you do not receive an email from ESET within 24 hours of purchasing or activation, see below for suggested actions to take:
Check your spam and other secondary inbox folders.
Mark firstname.lastname@example.org as a safe address in your email client (or server).
- Mark email@example.com as a safe address in your email client (or server).
Gmail users: Look in the Promotions folder.
To display the Promotions folder:
- Open your web browser and log into your Gmail account.
- Click the + icon to the right of your tabs.
Select the check box next to Promotions and click Save.
- Visit the Lost License page to have your ESET-issued Username and Password and License Key resent. When you complete the lost license request form, you will be required to submit the email address that you used to purchase your ESET product.
If you still do not receive either message, your email address may have been mistyped during the purchase process. In this case, please complete a technical support support request.