How to Download and Install ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition on a server (4.x)KB Solution ID: KB2675|Last Revised: July 7, 2015
To download and install ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition on a server running Microsoft® Windows® 7/Vista/Home Server/XP/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003/2000, refer to the following step-by-step instructions:
Download ESET NOD32 Antivirus Business Edition
- Click the appropriate link below to download your security product for Microsoft® Windows® 7/Vista/Home Server/XP/2008 R2/2008/2003 R2/2003/2000:
32-bit download 64-bit download
- Select Save and save the file to the Desktop. Once the download is complete, click Run and begin the installation process. Or, navigate to your Desktop or wherever you saved the eavbe_nt32_enu.msi file and double-click it.
- To begin installation, double-click the ESET NOD32 Antivirus installer icon "eavbe_nt32_enu.msi".
- The ESET NOD32 Antivirus Setup window will open. Click Next to continue.
- In the next window, select I accept the terms in the License Agreement and click Next to continue.
- In the Installation Mode window, select Typical and click Next to continue.
- In the Automatic update window, enter your ESET-provided Username and Password and click Next to continue.
- In the ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System window, make sure that the checkbox next to Enable ThreatSense.Net Early Warning System selected and click Next to continue.
- In the Detection of potentially unwanted applications window, select your preferred option (see What is a potentially unwanted application?) and click Next.
- In the next window, click Install to continue.
- Once you click Install, you will see the Installing ESET NOD32 Antivirus window (below) for a few minutes.
- When the installation is complete, click Finish.